Industrial & Office Development
BT Data Centre - Cardiff
- Designed & constructed an internet data centre (40,000sq.ft) and office (30,000 sq.ft)
- Pre-let to BT
- 17 year lease at starting rent £3.25m p.a.
- Acquisition of 50 acres and 1 million sq.ft of existing industrial buildings
- Master planned the site involving a programme of partial demolition, refurbishment and new development.
- The site will comprise of:
Waste to Energy Plant for Viridor (350,000 ton waste)
District Heating System for Eon
Trade Park (206,000 sq.ft) let and sold in to a pension fund
Industrial Buildings (250,000 sq.ft) let and held as investment
Proposed new data centre
New R&D facility for Quotient
- Designed & Built new Headquarters Building (40,000 sq.ft)
- Pre let 40,000 sq.ft.
Glamorgan Records Office
- Developed an environmentally friendly office and storage building for Glamorgan Council (40,000 sq.ft)
- Acquisition of large Industrial unit (100,000sq.ft)
- Building and site remodelled
- Sold following completion of works